Sunday, August 5, 2007

Facing Foreclosure Live Call Wednesday March 21st

I am hosting a live call / interactive podcast to update everybody on my story and answer questions. If you are facing foreclosure yourself feel free to call-in and I’ll see if I can help you with any advice or tips.

Date: Wednesday March 21st
Time: 6PM Pacific (9PM Eastern).
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Talkcast ID: 8714

To participate/listen LIVE on the PHONE: create a TalkShoe.com account first to get your PIN and then call in during the call time. You will NOT be able to call-in without your pin!

To listen-only LIVE on your COMPUTER: Click the button below during the call time and click the listen link:

Powered by TalkShoe

If you miss the call: The call will be archived and be available for downloading in MP3 format on TalkShoe. iPodders - you can subscribe to my Facing Foreclosure channel via iTunes and have all the episodes automatically downloaded to your iPod. Search for “Casey Serin” in your iTunes software to find it.

What specific topics do you want to hear about?

Leave me some questions and ideas in the comments.

Also… if you haven’t already, check out the the previous interactive call on mortgage fraud that I hosted with Jerome Mayne (there is a transcript too). After the call we had a Q and A time with some interesting questions from the readers.

No comments: